Too Faced Pretty Rebel Blue?


Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but this makeup looks purple right? Not blue? Or am I going blind? I'm not really sure how that happened because the Too Faced Pretty Rebel Palette doesn't have any purple in it. Awesome picture taking abilities on my part I guess. =) Just ignore the purple and *imagine* blue.



Step 1: Apply Badass as a base. This isn't very pigmented so just pile it on. =)
Step 2: Apply Charming in the crease. This will kind of muddy up the blue shade, but we'll add a little more later to up the intensity again.
Step 3: Take a pencil brush and apply Jailbird on the center of the lid and on the inner eye extending up into the crease. Blend slightly. Now go back and up the intensity with Badass.
Step 4: Apply Badass to the lower lash line, using it lightly on the outer and inner third, skipping the middle.
Step 5: Apply eyeliner to the top lash line. I used Maybelline Master Precise.
Step 6: Just curl your lashes and add mascara!

Popular Posts