Green Fall Eye using Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Forest Fatale


Oh hey look. Remember when I said I was on a fall kick? Oh hey, remember when I said I've been into green? Yep. And, my nails are green, and my dress for my cousin's wedding this weekend is green. The funny part is that green isn't usually a color I'd pick. Hmm.. This look is quite different and I'm really liking it. Normally I shy away from so much of the same color in an effort to not look like I'm from the wrong decade, but this worked out really well. As far as the Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigments? I loved this one. Really great stuff. I've only used this one, but you can bet that I'll be buying others. Highly recommended! On to the look.



Step 1: Apply Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment Forest Fatale all over the lid.
Step 2: Apply a black shadow (I'm using Crave from the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette) into your crease and outer third of your lid. I applied it in a "V" shape on my lid.
Step 3: Apply Forest Fatale to your inner corner and around all the way across your bottom lid. I used Sigma's E05 eyeliner brush to get a really thin line.
Step 4: Apply the same black shade from step 2 just below the green on the outer third of your bottom lid, making sure it's blended into the color from step 2. Then smudge the green and black together just a little bit.
Step 5: Eye liner. I used 3 different ones. (Ridiculous much?) I applied Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Oil Slick on my top water line, and then applied the black shadow (UD Crave) as my normal liner. Lastly, I used Urban Decay's 24/7 Liner in Graffiti on my bottom waterline, instead of a typical black liner to really brighten this look.
Step 6: Finally curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used YSL Babydoll, which I'm running out of - any suggestions for my next mascara?

What do you think? Is this a look you'd wear? I think I might be able to rock this look at the appropriate event. I don't usually wear such heavy or bold makeup, but I really like this. Did I say that yet? =)


Popular Posts