Fall Browns Eye Tutorial


Can you believe it's already October? Where did September go? And about this fall weather... It was 75 degrees today. Not that I'm complaining at all, but I really do love fall and if we just skip into winter I'm going to be really sad. Seems like the weather here in Minnesota has been so back and forth. We're always on the extreme ends of the weather, never in the middle. Summer was either 90+ hot or barely 70, and now fall seems to be trending the same way. I'd be nice if we could get some normalcy. Even though the weather doesn't feel like it, my makeup has definitely been transitioning into fall. I've finally used the last of the life palette looks and thought it'd make a great fall look with all the metallic browns. So here it is - using Em Cosmetics Night Life Palette, Look 2 First Date.





Step 1: Apply Love & Temptation all over your lid as a base.
Step 2: Line your top lid with Get Ready.
Step 3: Line your bottom lash line with Mini Skirt stopping about half way.
Step 4: Apply Dirty Martini in your crease. I used an E30 pencil brush to draw a line in my crease and then blended it out to get a more precise look.
Step 5: Pat a little bit of Dance Kiss Love in the center of your top lid to brighten up the eye.
Step 6: Highlight the inner corner with Dance Kiss Love.
Step 7: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used YSL Babydoll. To finish the look I used the blush (First Date) as more of a contour on my cheeks since it's pretty dark for my skin, and I used a bit of both lip colors. I applied Come Hither first and layered Nude Attitude on top. (If you were wondering, both are glosses as apposed to being more of a lip stick/color like most other looks in the life palettes.)

Popular Posts