Lorac Pro Gold Look


I thought I'd try something a little different. Instead of a tutorial, I'd do just a full face look. There's not much to the eye look, so it'd be pretty simple anyways. I really wanted to have this bright, goldish, fun, kind of shimmery but still natural look. I followed my current foundation routine, and here's what else I used:

Face: Urban Decay Baked Bronzer in Gilded to contour and add color. Nars Laguna bronzer to deepen the contour on cheeks. Elf Twinkle Pink Blush. Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter.

Lips: Just a touch of Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait with Maybelline Baby Lips Peach Kiss over the top.

Eyes: Lorac Pro Lt. Bronze all over top and bottom lid. Added a touch of Gold over top. Cover Girl Flamed Out Shadow Pencil in 340 (light rosy color) on waterline. No liner. L'Oreal Carbon Black mascara.


Popular Posts