Sephora VIB Sale Haul


I am swimming in makeup amazingness over here! My order from the Sephora VIB Sale came today. I knew I had gotten a little carried away when ordering, but I am SO glad I did. When I opened the box, I looked at it and was like oh boy, should not have ordered these. But after pulling them out and swatching everything, I'm kind of in love. I will absolutely be doing reviews on these even though they're ridiculously expensive. They're just too pretty and amazing not to! Of course I did pick up a few things that I just bought duplicates or re-purchased, like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, Nars Concealer, YSL Babydoll mascara, and YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch. I've been patiently waiting to order some of them because I knew this sale was coming up and let's be honest - it's silly not to purchase during the sale.

Clockwise starting with the red polish: Formula X VIB Rouge exclusive shade, Formula X New Classics VIB point purchase, Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm VIB point purchase, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, YSL Matte & Pressed Radiant Touch Powder in 2 Light Sand, YSL, Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in 2 Luminous Ivory, YSL Babydoll mascara in black, YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 6 Pink in Devotion, YSL Vernis A Levres Glossy Stain in 9 Rouge Laque, NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard, BECCA Blotting Powder Perfector Translucent


Popular Posts