A Merry Music City Christmas


It's that time of year again! And oh how I love it! I am in full on Christmas mode and yes I'm aware it's not even Thanksgiving yet. It's also going to be almost 70 degrees tomorrow. But it's going to snow 10-18 inches in Wisconsin, so I think that cancels it out and makes it okay that I'm in the holiday spirit. Right? This will be the first time the weather has been infinitely better here in Nashville than in Wisconsin. Infinitely. Actually, it made me a little sad to think that I won't have a white Christmas this year. Sort of. I'll be going home for Christmas, so it'll be white for sure, but from what they tell me, it won't be white here. And that's where the above comes in. A Merry Music City Christmas! It's an annual tradition put on by my church, Cross Point, that's free to the public. AND. They bring in snow. Like serious snow from what it sound like because supposedly there's sledding, building snowman, and snow ball fights! So I will get to see some real snow before Christmas! Whoo! If you're in the Nashville area, you'll definitely have to come check it out!

And get ready, because it's the holiday season whether you like it or not. Red lips, sparkly eyes, red glitter nails, white chocolate peppermint tea, hot chocolate, furry boots, sweaters and scarves! Here we come! =)

Popular Posts