Girls Night Out Outfit


It was a GNO on Friday with the girls in my group at Cross Point Church. We went to Zanies in Nashville, which is a comedy club, to see Henry Cho. He was great. And I had never been to a comedy club - just comedy shows on a cruise ship, so it was fun. I sipped on an amazing mango margarita and laughed and laughed and laughed. It was definitely God's little gift to me after a long roller coaster of a week.

Both the headband and the shirt that I'm wearing are from Forever 21. I ordered online and when the shirt came I was absolutely in love. It's probably the prettiest shirt ever. You can find it here. The front is pretty, but the back...oh my gosh. It's going to be so beautiful in the summer when I can wear just a tank top. This one is definitely worth the buy if you're looking for something similar!

Oh and I finally got the new iPhone and am in looove. It's amazing. Just in case you didn't know. =)
Top - Forever 21; Jacket - Collection (I think?) from Marshalls with Victoria's Secret hoodie layered on the inside; Jeans - Kohls; Boots - Two Lips; Headband - Forever 21; Rings on my right hand - Free People; Lip color: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in #6 Pink In Devotion


Popular Posts