Simple Natural Look using Chanel Prelude Quad


This is a look that has been my go-to for weeks now. It's so simple, it really doesn't need a full "tutorial" but I thought I'd throw it out here anyways. I ordered the Chanel Prelude quad a while ago and was slightly disappointed when I first opened it up - blame it on the huge beautiful palettes that I've been buying lately. When I first used it though, I was in love. The shadows are so absolutely subtly beautiful! If you're looking for a natural smaller palette or quad for travel (and are in the position to spend an obscene amount of money), I'd definitely recommend this one! It'll for sure be the one I travel with, and just reach for anyways.


Step 1: Apply the top left shade on the outer corner of your top lid like you would a line and flick it out just a little. I used a Sigma E65 Small Angle brush.
Step 2: Using an E30 pencil brush, apply the bottom left shade on the outer part of your bottom lash line.
Step 3: Then take the same shade and brush and smudge just a little into your outer crease.
Step 4: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Dior's Diorshow Iconic

Face: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Light applied with fingers; Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Corrector in Fair applied under eye with fingers; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light applied with Sigma F30; L'Oreal True Match Crayon Correcteur in Fair/Light applied with fingers as concealer; BareMinerals Original Foundation in Fairly Medium applied with Sigma E60 as concealer
Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde; Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear as brow gel
Cheeks: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel applied with Ulta Synthetic Kabuki brush as bronzer; Benefit Rockateur blush applied with Real Techniques blush brush
Lips: Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Popular Posts