Well hello...

Oh I am SO hijacking this blog. Can you hijack your own blog? Don't know but I'm doing it!
I love seeing how much I've changed. I love seeing how much I loved this. And so I'm here again.
I miss writing. I miss the images, photos, creating. I miss it all. I don't even care that I'm pretty sure no one ever saw, no one still will probably ever see. It's for me. And that's enough.
So here I am. How many years later? I'm a bit of a different person. In a bit of a different season. It's a hard season to be honest. I floated through life until the last few years. And I can't even blame covid. I ran from one thing to another, lots good! Some not so great, but I didn't know I was running. Now I do. And now...it sucks. Because as much as I'm grateful to know and understand. It feels like it has a hold of me. And I am so completely stuck. I have been for a while now. Well over a year. And I hate it.
No idea where I will go from here. Someplace happy hopefully.
No idea what this will be. But I am hopeful that it will bring some joy into my life like it used to.
Here's to almost being 37.
Here's to something different.
Hopefully something more.
And something better.

Popular Posts