Skip to main content

Simple Natural Look using Chanel Prelude Quad


This is a look that has been my go-to for weeks now. It's so simple, it really doesn't need a full "tutorial" but I thought I'd throw it out here anyways. I ordered the Chanel Prelude quad a while ago and was slightly disappointed when I first opened it up - blame it on the huge beautiful palettes that I've been buying lately. When I first used it though, I was in love. The shadows are so absolutely subtly beautiful! If you're looking for a natural smaller palette or quad for travel (and are in the position to spend an obscene amount of money), I'd definitely recommend this one! It'll for sure be the one I travel with, and just reach for anyways.


Step 1: Apply the top left shade on the outer corner of your top lid like you would a line and flick it out just a little. I used a Sigma E65 Small Angle brush.
Step 2: Using an E30 pencil brush, apply the bottom left shade on the outer part of your bottom lash line.
Step 3: Then take the same shade and brush and smudge just a little into your outer crease.
Step 4: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used Dior's Diorshow Iconic

Face: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream in Light applied with fingers; Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spot Treatment Corrector in Fair applied under eye with fingers; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light applied with Sigma F30; L'Oreal True Match Crayon Correcteur in Fair/Light applied with fingers as concealer; BareMinerals Original Foundation in Fairly Medium applied with Sigma E60 as concealer
Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde; Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear as brow gel
Cheeks: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel Bronze Universel applied with Ulta Synthetic Kabuki brush as bronzer; Benefit Rockateur blush applied with Real Techniques blush brush
Lips: Dior Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm

Popular posts from this blog

Urban Decay Naked 3 Tutorial

Pigs are flying! I finally used my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! Alright, so I only used two shades, but that's way better than I've done over the past 4 months. (Has it really been that long?) This look is super simple and really pretty for the spring. It's just a fresh, bright rosy look. Hope you enjoy! Step 1: Start with a base or primer. I uesd a Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Provoke which is just a nude base color. Then apply Burnout over all but the very outer corner of your upper lid. Step 2: Apply Buzz in the outer corner. Step 3: Line your top lash line with a dark brown to create a softer look. I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel. Step 4: Line your waterline and inner corner in white. I used Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in 07 Pure White. Step 5: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used a combination of L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black. Face: It Cosmetics ...

Disney Caribbean Beach Dec 2024 - Day 2

Disney Day 2! Hotel + Party day! I got awesome sleep the night before. It's kind of nice ending the day with Animal Kingdom because then the park closes well before bedtime. I woke up feeling good, almost like I didn't need a relaxing morning and afternoon, but knew it was going to be a long night and I would rather be feeling good for the whole party instead of falling asleep lol. Prepare for a bunch of Skyliner pictures. And Christmas party pictures... I took my time getting up and ready and then headed over to Riviera to get some breakfast. I can't tell you how much I love the menu at Primo Piatto. And that's saying something - I just don't care all that much about food. I like it plain. Though I do like it pretty! Anyways, there's a bunch of things on the menu that sound awesome when usually I only get a few options, so I knew I wanted to try it. (Spoiler, I actually didn't even each at Caribbean Beach lol.) I mobile ordered and then went to check ou...

Sometimes you just need a break...I mean, God

Today is Sunday. I worked out today. I did BBG Week 15 Abs + planks and a circuit of standing ab exercises. Yesterday I did BBG Week 15 Arms. And before that, I worked out....last Sunday. And I haven't ran for a solid 10 days. And I'm not "scheduled" to run for another 4 days. I KNOW. I fully remember that I'm training for a half marathon. I KNOW. But I am honestly not worried about it. I believe it was all part of the plan. His plan. I needed a break. I knew that I needed a break. But I fully under-estimated how much I needed a break. {Insert forced break.} Except this break was not just a physical break. I was not just physically tired. Though I was well past physically tired. I was also mentally tired. I have a LOT on my plate right now, and I got WAY overwhelmed. Like WAY past overwhelmed. And I was spiritually tired, almost empty. I was filled because of all that was going on, but the weight of everything was dragging me down and I just simply nee...