Life Happens

And sometimes life happens...

It's been an eventful couple months over here, but I think I'm finally back. I've definitely missed this little part of my life and am excited to get back in the swing of things. I logged into Blogger this week to find out that my Stila In The Light Palette tutorial was featured on 15 Minute Beauty! (Check it out here - 14 Stila In the Light Palette Tutorials to Try Now!) What a surprise considering I've been neglecting this blog! I can't even explain how excited I was to see that. =)

I haven't quite decided where I'm going to pick up this blog - if I'll go back and put together specific posts on things that I discovered during the past months, or if I'll just skip it and pick up right now. Until then, here's what you've missed:

* I went a little crazy with lip products. I'm pretty sure I doubled my collection.
* I re-discovered the Maybelline Whisper lip colors and now own over half the collection. Oops. =)
* I've been in love with the Marc Jacobs Lolita eye shadow palette. So worth the money!
* I purchased the Naked3 palette months ago and haven't touched it. Fail.
* I excitedly purchased a few Nyx Lip Butters and was disappointed until I watched Jennifer's and Alli's reviews.
* I've totally fallen in love with Maybelline's Master Glaze Blush Sticks.

I'm sure there's more, but those are the highlights. Hope everyone's been well and having a good start to 2014!

Popular Posts