Lorac Pro Pink


More love for the Lorac Pro palette today. This is a supper simple eye, using just two main shades plus a highlight. Normally I would never have picked to put a baby pink all over my lid, but I decided to give it a try and am glad I did. It simply gives the eye a very soft, feminine look.


Step 1: Apply White as a base so that the pink stands out a little more. Then apply Lt Pink to your whole lid.
Step 2: Apply Deep Purple in your crease and blend really well. I used Real Technique's Deluxe Crease Brush which is an extremely dense brush.
Step 3: Apply Deep Purple in a thin line on the outer half of your bottom lash line. Also apply Champagne on your inner corner and bring it down just a little.
Step 4: Eye liner and mascara. I used Stila's Smudge Stick in Damsel on my upper lash line and Benefit's They're Real mascara.

Face: Benefit the POREfessional; Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation in Classic Ivory Light 2 applied with Real Technique's Expert Face Brush; L'Oreal True Match Concealer in Fair/Light, Bare Minerals Foundation in Light Medium (as concealer), Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser in Fair for under eye; Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder; Sigma Creme de Couture Blush in Strawberry Ambrosia
Eyebrows: Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Blonde; Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Lips: Revlon Lip Butter in Cupcake

Popular Posts