Cinderella-esque Eye Makeup Tutorial


Who doesn't want to be a princess? Especially a Disney Princess! I went a little crazy when the first Disney Sephora collection came out. Just a little crazy - I mean - Disney and makeup...together? How could I not?!? The first few times I used the quad palette, I didn't like it at all. I was putting way too much of the light gray on and it just isn't a color that looks good on my skin. I finally found a way to use the quad for a pretty pretty princess look. =) So here it is - a tutorial using the Disney Cinderella quad palette from Sephora.



Step 1: Apply the nude shade to three quarters of your lid leaving the outer quarter bare.
Step 2: Apply a light wash of the light gray color into the crease.
Step 3: Use the dark gray color to make an angle on your outer crease and into the lid.
Step 4: Apply the light gray softly on your lower lash line on the outer third to half.
Step 5: Apply the dark gray on the outer fourth of the lower lash line.
Step 6: Use the white color as a highlight on your inner corner.
Step 7: Lastly, curl your lashes, apply mascara, and you're done!

What do you guys think? Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. I'm toying with the idea of changing up the formatting of the tutorials too, so let me know what you think of that as well. Hope everyone has a great rest of the day!

Popular Posts