Too Faced Pretty Rebel Eye Tutorial


As I sit here typing this, the tips of my fingers on my left hand are mostly numb. Do you know how funny it feels to type when you get that tingling sensation each time you press a key? Pretty sure I'm re-typing every other word because it's so distracting. (If you follow me on twitter, I tweeted about my fingers last night - I'm learning to play the guitar and really loving it, though I'm pretty sure the piano will still be my instrument of choice.) Anyways, for my birthday, I splurged and bought the Pretty Rebel Palette by Two Faced. I was a little intimidated by all the colors but had a good feeling about it. (It was probably the hot pink - what can I say, I'm a girly girl.) I knew I wanted to be able to use the hot pink and not just a tiny dab of it, and it turns out that I think I really could rock a bright pink. Who knew! So this is a simple tutorial using the Pretty Rebel Palette. I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.



Step 1: Apply Jailbird all over the lid.
Step 2: Apply Totally fetch over the inner corner and bottom lid. Blend up into the outer part of the top lid.
Step 3: Line the top lid and the water line with Badass.
Step 4: Apply Ringleader on the inner corner around to the middle of the bottom lid to soften the bright pink.
Step 5: Curl your lashes and apply mascara.

Popular Posts