Natural Golden Glitter Eye

It's been a while - oops. I actually photographed this tutorial over a week ago, but I've fell so into a deep, wide cavern of love for the guitar that I've been playing it as much as I can. Seriously love there. Anyways, this eye makeup is using Michelle Phan's em cosmetics to create a natural yet golden glitter eye. I'm using eye shadow from look 4 in the Night Life life palette, but these are super basic shades that you could use any for.



Step 1: Apply a neutral base all over your lid. I used a slighly pink one, Sweet Dessert.
Step 2: Apply a light brown shade, softly, to the outer quarter of your lid for a little dimension. I'm using A La Carte.
Step 3: Apply a gold glitter shade to the inner corner (where you would usually highlight) and up into the inner half of your crease. I'm using Hors D'oeurvs.
Step 4: Apply the same gold glitter shade to the outer half of your bottom lid.
Step 5: Apply eye liner. I applied a dark brown eye shadow to the outer half of my top lid using Table for 2.
Step 6: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used YSL Babydoll.

Popular Posts