Urban Decay Naked 3 Tutorial


Pigs are flying! I finally used my Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette! Alright, so I only used two shades, but that's way better than I've done over the past 4 months. (Has it really been that long?) This look is super simple and really pretty for the spring. It's just a fresh, bright rosy look. Hope you enjoy!


Step 1: Start with a base or primer. I uesd a Sigma Eyeshadow Base in Provoke which is just a nude base color. Then apply Burnout over all but the very outer corner of your upper lid.
Step 2: Apply Buzz in the outer corner.
Step 3: Line your top lash line with a dark brown to create a softer look. I used Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Damsel.
Step 4: Line your waterline and inner corner in white. I used Rimmel London Soft Kohl Eye Liner Pencil in 07 Pure White.
Step 5: Curl your lashes and apply mascara. I used a combination of L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black and L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black.

Face: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Cream in Light applied with Beauty Blender; L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer in Fair/Light; YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch in #2; Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light; Tarte Cheek Stain in Fearless
Eyebrows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ash Blonde; Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara as brow gel
Lips: Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede in Flashing Lights

Popular Posts