Natural Holiday Sparkle Eye


The holiday's are approaching so quickly this year. If you think about it, it's really incredible how time seems to go by so much quicker as you get older. Not that I'm aging or anything. =) Time really has escaped me and this might be my only holiday look this year. I used Bobbi Brown's Oysters and Caviar palette, which was limited edition, but the shadows I used are pretty standard. Hope you enjoy and are having a good holiday season so far!


Step 1: Prime your eyes. I used Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer. Then apply Pink Opal all over your lid.
Step 2: Apply Grey Sky in your crease.
Step 3: Apply Plum Steel in your outer crease to give a little more depth and color.
Step 4: Apply Pearl Oyster over everything to add that fun glitter/shimmer for the holidays. Also apply White in your inner corner.
Step 5: Eye liner and mascara. Apply Rich Caviar on the outer third of your top lid. I then used Rimmel London Soft Kohl Liner in Pure White on my lower waterline. Finally I applied Benefit's They're Real mascara.

Face: Benefit the POREfessional; Covergirl NatureLuxe Foundation in 345 Honeywood applied with Real Technique's Expert Face Brush; Bare Minerals Foundation in Fairly Medium and Light (as concealer), YSL Touche Eclat 2 as under eye concealer; Urban Decay De-slick Mattifying Powder; Nars Laguna Bronzer; Bobbi Brown Ballet blush (from Caviar and Oyster Palette)
Eyebrows: Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Blonde; Benefit Gimme Brow in Light/Medium
Lip: Elf Studio Matte Lip Color in Natural

Popular Posts